Wednesday 20 June 2012

new fabrics


I got those cute fat quarters whilst in Paris a fortnight ago. I love visiting this little shop. It's a nice enough area of Paris, too- a bit away from the hustle and bustle, but still very much in the city.



It's been busy in work again (hate June!) and there's still plenty to do for my our big day, so I'm preparing to make my sewing machine work non-stop for the next three weeks.
On the way to the patchwork shop, I stopped in a bar around the corner, and was amazed to see they still had small juke-boxes. Seeing the list of songs available, I reckon they stopped working circa 1994 ;)
What a trip down memory lane this was. There's nothing like songs to mark an era, is there?


2 comments :

  1. The fabrics you found are gorgeous! And I love that you saw jukeboxes! They're so cool.
    How soon is your big day?
    x Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too soon! There are so many last-minute things to do, the list never seems to end!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...