Monday 26 January 2015

catching up




Well it's been a funny old time for the past few weeks, what with having family around for the festive period, hibernating, looking after a sick baby, hibernating, changing computers, hibernating etc...You get the idea! I'm sorry about leaving my poor old blog unattended and kind of in the middle of my Xmas series, but hey, bygones, let's move onto rosier things.
The active person in me has finally woken up again, and here I am, one year older, much wiser of course, and thinking many ways to make 2015 a bit more exciting than 2014. So far, I'll be honest and say not much has happened in that direction yet, but thoughts are in place and that's worth singing about.
First of all, I have taken up exercise again - first time since Baby arrived. Don't ask how long that's been, not worth adding up all those years months. Then, there's my new love, and by that I mean Pinterest. Love it, love it, love it. I spend hours on the thing. Counter-productive, you'll say. Well, maybe, but it has given me so many ideas for creative projects, and it's been a great companion for those horribly cold winter nights.
Say, are you as addicted to it as I am? Does the feeling wear off after a while?


(pas d'accents sur ce post, ce nouvel ordi m'en empeche....grrr!)
Ca a ete une drole de periode ces temps-ci, entre les visites de la famille pour les fetes, hiberner, s'occuper du Bebe malade, hiberner, changer d'ordinateur, hiberner, etc...Vous voyez ce que je veux dire! Je suis desolee d'avoir laisse mon pauvre blog de cote en plein milieu de ma serie de postes sur Noel, mais bon, on passe a d'autres choses.
La personne active qui se cache en moi s'est enfin reveille, et me revoila donc, avec un an de plus, et bein plus sage bien sur, prete a render 2015 un peu plus excitante que 2014 ne l'a ete. Jusqu'a maintenant, pour ne rien vous cacher, il ne s'est pas passe grand-chose, mais j'ai des idees en place, et ca c'est rejouissant.
Tout d'abord, j'ai repris l'exercice pour la premiere fois depuis que Bebe est arrive. Ne demadez pas combine de temps ca fait, et pas la peine d'additioner les annees mois. Ensuite, ma nouvelle lubie, je veux parler de Pinterest. J'adore, j'adore, j'adore. J'y passe des heures. Vous me direz, oui, mais c'est contre-productif. Eh bien, peut-etre, mais en attendant ca me donne des tas d'idees de projets creatifs, et ca a ete un super moyen de passer le temps pendant de nombreuses soirees hivernales.
Dites, vous aussi vous etes accro? Ca reste comme ca, ou on s'en lasse apres un temps?


1 comment :

  1. oh oh oh dommage que j'ai déjà déjeuné car je me serais bien assise près de ce buffet :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...