Thursday 15 October 2009

good things

There is nothing more comforting than to receive a nice big bunch of flowers to keep you happy for days. I'm sharing those with you, as I'm going away for a few days. Yes, I know, I'm on holidays AGAIN!! People get so annoyed at teachers - especially those who share our lives, but not our long periods off work!
Back to to the holiday theme, my little excusrsion to this fantastic place was not really planned, but Mr Yummy and I loved it the first time we went, and it just felt like the right time to have a cheeky few days together. I wonder if I'll find some nice fabric shops there? Does anyone know?
Otherwise, I have found another addiction these days...is anyone else hooked yet? I know it's been showing for some time in the US. I've only seen two episodes, and can't wait for the rest of the series.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...