Monday 18 January 2010

blessed

Unfortunately I had to work on Friday, the day of my 30+ birthday. That was a shame. However, I have been blessed with many kind and thoughtful attentions, and that alone has made my day!


When I returned home I found another lovely surprise - cupcakes from the Primrose Bakery that were just to die for. Thank you Mr Yummy for a gorgeous surprise!





Gosh, I am really having a hard time with my new year resolution already. The blog posting I can just about handle, but the picture-improving side is just not there yet. And still, I am sure you have noticed my strenuous efforts, no? Reassure me, say you have -?
Well, the fact of the matter is, they're still pretty c**p, so if you have a good piece of advice, I'll take it with pleasure.
In other news, I have finally gotten round to making my very own matriochka thing...but hold your breath, I'm not ready to show it yet. That would be because of the shame. It' turned out to look so bad I have to redo it. I might show you later, we'll see if I can get over it ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...