Wednesday 3 February 2010

curvy clutch

Right. I just have to give up on using natural light these days! That said, I have managed to get home a bit earlier today, and to play with the camera a bit. I am SO happy with my new clutch. Have a look!


I have made it using the fabulous patterns from Keyka lou (see the links on the right hand side) and the precious fabrics sent to me by Atina (link on the right too). It's always very exciting to try a new pattern and see it coming to life. I've become a great fan of KL's patterns. They are really thorough and detailed enough for you to understand each step accurately. It's a pleasure to use them.
Tomorrow if I have a bit of time I'll go and get my fabric and sequins for my new "it" bag. Can't wait to embark on a new project...but what exactly is this obsession with bags, purses and clutches? Can anyone explain it? Are we - girls - just born with it?

2 comments :

  1. It's really nice to see how that fabric has turned into such a lovely Clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cute! I also have that pattern but never tried it. soon, i hope!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...