Monday 1 February 2010

Marie Claire


I have discovered this magazine by accident really, a few years ago, whilst on holiday in my native France. It is what it is: a great bundle of ideas in different arts and crafts. I love flicking through it and trying out some recipes and sewing projects. From this issue, I am going to have a go at the sporty/elegant shoulder bag. I would have started it last weekend, but I want just the right fabric and sequin, so it's on hold for the moment.


I do have a deadline I want it done by, though. I have had a trial session of pilates this week, and am starting a mini course later this month. So I definitely will need my sporty bag ready in three weeks!
French readers, if you've made it already, I'd love to see how it turned out. Leave me a comm, and I'll go have a look.

1 comment :

  1. That bag look really nice, but I'm sure it'll look nicer your own one on your shoulder!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...