Saturday 27 March 2010

flowers everywhere

Everyone around is making really jealous talking about their gardens, their plants and flowers, pruning techniques and so on and so forth...pffff! It's not easy not having your own piece of land.
So, OK, I said to myself, but you still have one of the best parks just around the corner, not to metion loads of lovely flowers all around. That's the good thing about London, I guess. Despite being a very big town, there are plenty of green places dotted all around. So as I went shopping this afternoon I took along my camera and see if I could capture a bit of the old London spring. And this is what I came across...
I hope you enjoy them as much as I did earlier today. Have a good weekend everyone!











No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...