Friday 30 April 2010

feeling cute

Today one of my colleagues on maternity leave came round with her tiny little girl aged only about 4 weeks. Oooooohhhhh! I held the tiny pretty creature in my hands, and then she fell asleep on my chest.
As usual in those moments, I feel like I'm missing out on something, like I'm not part of the club somehow. But that's OK. This is going to sound selfish to some, but actually, I'm good the way I am. I enjoy my life the way it is, and the hard work I've done the last few years means I can enjoy to do pretty much anything I feel like whenever I feel like it. Well, I'm a capricorn, so my needs are pretty rudimentary anyway!
All that to say, since this morning I'm "feeling cute". Perhaps this video can explain what that is...



Isn't that the best add you've ever seen?

1 comment :

  1. Love that commercial. It reminds me my twenties. Now, more than cute I'm starting to feel beautifully confortable and my biological clock is stroking. However let's enjoy this new feeling for a while before joining the club, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...