Monday 17 May 2010

simple pleasure

Oh, I know it's bad, but I just couldn't resist it! The thought of having all these things in my cupboard was too strong, and I gave in. Over the last few days I have had absolutely no willpower, and today was no exception as you can see. Is it wrong to loooove food and eating generally?

This has to be my ultimate "gouter" as we call it in France - cold milk, some chocolate (lucky me, I've still got some Cote d'Or stored up!) and a bit of bread / plain biscuit. Yummy!

It's just a shame that my lack of willpower and concentration has taken over my creative side too. I must have spent about an hour looking at my fabric stash yesterday and couldn't decide what to do with any of it. I hate those days, don't you?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...