Friday 3 December 2010

a whole lot of love

As I am putting my final touches to the seventy five - yes, 75 - wedding favours, I thought I'd finally share with you my army of little hearts filled with gorgeous smelling lavender. For those of you who missed out on the preview, click here.


All hearts are different and I have used vintage buttons on all. Some have vintage lace, some have Liberty biais, all are absolutely dainty and cute! OK, I'm biased. But admittedly, I have never done so many little things so many times over, and it's going to be hard to let go of them after weeks of seeing them grow!

The wedding is approaching very fast, just a few more weeks...




Be sure to check here soon again as I reveal my final pattern. After flowers and hearts...what could it be??

3 comments :

  1. Those are so cute. I do wish I could sew as I have tons of lavender each year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE them! it's gonna be hard to split them up as well, as they look so nice and confortable all together ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're looking good! Can't wait to see your final design. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...