Thursday 1 December 2011

Little pouch bags

Here's some of the things I've been up to in the last few weeks. I have to say that I've not been anywhere near as productive as I meant to be. But to break the routine we've had people over every weekend for the last three weeks, so there's not been much time available.
Not to mention that we bought the Millenium movies after hearing so much good about the adaptations. To be honest, they are quite entertaining but, as always, not too faithful to the original story. And who on earth decided to cast that woman as Erika B? I pictured a sexy woman with my big blond hair and a killer dress sense. Bit disappointed on this one. Then there's Mikke himself, supposed to be this Adonis whom no lady can resist...and all we get is this not-so energetic man. Charming, granted, but not irresistible.
Anyway, back to business now: I have completed a handful of pretty pocket pouches, who are awaiting a new home for January 2012. There are still two on the way, and a couple of extra things I haven't quite finished yet.
Cutest poodle fabric from Toto in France







If you are lucky enought to have a beautiful Advent calendar, I really REALLY envy you. This year I have been through and through London trying to find a pretty one like in Berlin, but it was not to be. Snifff. Oh well, I guess it's all for the good cause of trying not to get obese before I fit into Ya certain dressY next year...can't wait to share that with you in a few months' time!

2 comments :

  1. You've made a great job, they look beautiful! look forward to knowing more details about that certain dress for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pouches are gorgeous! I also can't wait to find out more about the dress. :)
    x Katherine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...