Saturday 5 May 2012

cookies in a jar

After seeing those lovely jars in a shop in my neighbourhood, I decided they would be a lovely thing to do myself, not to mention a yummy treat for friends and family! I made a first attempt a few months ago with a muffin mix, which turned out to be really nice.
Then recently I also did a chocolate chip cookie mix. The jar was just about big enough for all the chocolate chips at the top!



Anyway I had to alter the recipe slightly, but overall the cookies were gorgeous, and it doesn't really matter which order you mix the ingredients in.
All you have to do is make sure you prepare them with lurve!! Well, and a couple of your own ingredients, such as an egg and some soft butter. With everything all weighed and mesured, it's really stress-free, and everyone can enjoy home-made cookies in no time.




2 comments :

  1. I've seen this idea, too, and I've thought it was so cute! I've been meaning to make something like this for gifts. My guy and I decided to do it for his niece, who loves to bake, so I'll be trying it out soon. Yours turned out so cute! And the cookies look delicious.
    x Katherine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...