Tuesday 23 October 2012

sewing curtains

Last week I started a project thinking - this is going to be soooo easy, straight-forward sewing! What on Earth was I thinking? Now at the half-way point, I realise, OK, there is a bit more to sewing curtains than I thought. But the results are already really nice, and I can't wait to have it completely finished to show you more. 


This week I am also loving the amazing news from Posie Gets Cozy! I also finally got my two ornament kits from her website, and will show you progress on that other project soon. But first, curtains to be finished!

1 comment :

  1. I have never tried to make curtains before but I can imagine they would be quite hard! Can't wait to see the finished result! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...