Wednesday 28 November 2012

Marie-Claire Idées

For years I have been wondering what it would be like to go to this craft fair, and I finally got to find out last weekend during another mini break in paris. It was heaven - like a visit to your local craft shop but around 200 times bigger, with workshops, artisans, renowned artists and so many habberdashery counters you simply lost count.
I easily spent the whole day there, even though my back is hurting me at the moment (guess it has to do with the mini me putting all kinds of pressure around). It almost felt like I was rushed at the end, when I really had to leave in order to catch my train and make my way back across the Channel ;)

The place was full of inspiration, and even though I was wise with my spending, I feel completely full of ideas for the festive period looming upon us. I will show you my purchases once I can take a decent picture of them. Now for the showcase windows...














Doesn't it just look wonderful? Well, it truly was. I have another whole series of photos to share on the Christmas theme, so keep tuned for more.

1 comment :

  1. I wish we arrange to go together in next editions of the fair. Looking forward to seeing what you got there and your next inspiring projects.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...