Friday 21 December 2012

vintage fabric

I am terrible. Honestly, I cannot help but buy more fabric even though I have a stock building up at home! But really, deep down, you know you couldn't have resisted this loooovely vintage-like fabric if you'd seen it yourself, could you?



When I spotted it, I knew instantly how to use it too. So last weekend I started fussy-cutting it into beautiful little rectangles...



And guess what they became? Little lavender trinkets for Christmas stockings. Aren't the fabrics just gorgeous?






They all went in "the finished products basket" for a while...



And finally into little bags of lavender goodness - by that time day light had disappeared, sorry for the bad pictures!





1 comment :

  1. What a lovely fabric! and love the great use you made with it. The basket looks beautiful with all the lavender bags in it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...