Sunday 13 January 2013

January Things

First of all a very Happy New Year to all of you! 
I don't know about you, but this year I have decided not to make any resolutions. I expect my life to be completely turned upside down in a couple of month when I become a mum for the first time, so the best I can hope for is to go with the flow, not get too stressed, and certainly not to worry about having to stick to a new year resolution ;)
So, instead I take things as they come, and this January I am loving...

 ...my lovely Cath Kidston trainers my husband put under the Christmas tree for me!

...eating a frangipane "galette des rois", the ultimate January treat!

...watching candles glow at twilight




...and seeing my second quilt evolve. I love watching the back - it took so long to hand quilt it, it's a great sense of achievement!


2 comments :

  1. I think it's the first time I see you with trainers! love them! is it the quilt finished?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not quite yet. I need to make the bias tape and put it all the way around. I hope to have time to finish it next weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...