Sunday 3 February 2013

brownies

What best to warm your heart on a cold winter day but home-made brownies?

Why, I say, even better than that is using my new matriochka timer to help make them! It's sooo nice to have friends think of you and remember your tastes. Thanks, A. !

As usual, it has been another Sunday filled with lots of good intentions to do things for myself (especially trying out this new pattern I purchased from Michelle Patterns, formerly known as Keyka lou). Unfortunately, everyday life always takes over, and the reality is, without a three-day weekend, I can never achieve all I set out to do. Still, hey ho, not long before I stay at home for more time than I ever imagined...that too warms the heart!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...