Monday 29 July 2013

our first anniversary

As London celebrates one year gone since the Olympic Games, today is also this blog's Fourth Birthday. It is not always what I would wish it to be, but all in all, I'm pretty happy with it.
I never cease to be amazed by where all my visitors come from, and the comments I get truly mean a lot to me. Thank you so much, and I hope you'll keep on visiting, and maybe even become a follower ; )

Last but not least, yesterday also marked our first anniversary. It seems like a lifetime ago now that our lovely daughter is with us! Still, it is a nice excuse to go through all our pictures and share with you a bit of our wedding in France.   See you soon with -at last- some sewing!

2 comments :

  1. Happy anniversary!! Omg! You are right, a year seems to me a lifetime too... (I Love the b&w pic)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th bloggy birthday! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...