Wednesday 17 July 2013

earth cakes


Last weekend we went for a walk in sunny London and came across the lovely food market behind the Festival Hall on the South Bank. I love the stalls there, they're super nicely presented and you feel like trying a bit of everything on display! However, this lovely item caught my eye more than others, and it soon found its way to our plates for dinner...crumbled chocolate cake with nuts. Yummy.
I kept the terracota pots in case I feel like replicating it one day.


 Then I got thinking about food that doesn't look like what it is, and remembered this Halloween post from a while back. And if you like this, try this Pinterest page. How cute is that bento full of baby pandas?

Anyway, I'm afraid that's all for now folks. The unexpected heatwave is affecting Baby and mother pretty badly, and I'm sorry to report that as a result, no sewing projects have been undertaken/continued/finished in the last week.  There is hope for the weekend though, as temperatures should be slightly subsiding...stay tuned!

1 comment :

  1. I have an empty pot in case you want to replicate a supersize version ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...