Saturday 10 December 2016

My little Goodnight box


Aaaaaah....I have completely forgotten to tell you about November's Little Box, so here is a quick review - I only realised I ought to post when I received the December box yesterday!
Quite aptly, November's was called "Goodnight", and perfectly in tune with the grey weather, oh-so-short days and complete lack of interest in staying up late these days.



The lifestyle presents were very sweet again this month: a sleeping mask and a pretty adorable sidetable dish to put your trinkets in before going to sleep. I've actually been using it every night since the box arrived, although I have to say it's quite small, but that's OK as I tend to just wear stud-like earrings. I will be keeping my sleeping mask for when I am travelling next, as it's not the kind of thing I use at home.



Our beauty presents were a mixed bag for me this month. I was pleased with the Little Beauty make-up remover gel, it's quite neutral in terms of perfume and has a nice texture on the skin. It's not a product I normally use (I'm a wipe kinda gal), so once again it's a good discovery.
I am just not into Yves Rocher perfumes, and this is the third this year, so I'm not too happy with that, but hey, I can just throw it into a Christmas stocking, so I guess that's ok. But please, Little box, stop sending those, they're just not cool. And three this year? I bet other brands are lining up to be a part of the Little Box hype, aren't they? Give them a chance :)
The last thing was the best by far: Garnier Skin Active's 3 in 1. It's a great cleanser for everyday, and I love how it gently scrubs you at the same time. You can also use it as a mask, so it's a win-win product. Nice!
 Overall another nice box with a good few presents. What did you think of it? Do you feel the same about the old Yves Rocher perfumes, or did you enjoy them?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...