Thursday 29 July 2010

My blog is ONE!

Today is my first blog-birthday!

Exactly one year since I decided to join the marvellous world of blogging actively. I have been an avid reader of many of your works for a long time, though, and cannot cease to be amazed at what goes on everyday out there! The inspiration in terms of cooking, sewing, and life projects are awesome1
To celebrate, I have concocted a new banner (well, it's mostly thanks to Shabbyblogs). I am sooo rubbish with all IT tools, though, it's taken me about an hour (no kidding) to work out how to format it and size it perfectly...such a loser!
Anyway, I'm really happy to have been around for the last 12 months, and am super grateful for all the nice comments from everyone around the world, and for having a few followers, it's a bizzarre but oh-so cool feeling.

Talking of projects earlier, I am working really hard on the wedding favours for December (not my wedding, sadly) , and will be showing them soon - patience! It is quite hard to pitch it right, I think. I have tried the inevitable Martha for some inspiration, and absolutely adore what she does. Here's what she has on her site at the moment...isn't it just lovely?
Well, let's just hope the future bride nad groom like the favous I am preparing at the moment!








No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...