Friday 15 July 2011

Almond macaroons

Just for you, the simplest ever recipe I know. I hope you make at least a batch to try it for yourself, and let me know how they turn out.
Almond macaroons

 Mix together a hand-beaten egg white (I mean with a whip, not literally by hand ;) ), 75g of sugar, and enough ground almond (roughly 100g) to make your mix look like this


Put little blobs of your mix on a baking tray, stick them in the over for about 10-15 minutes at 180, and watch the miracles happen!



You will not believe how yummy those old-fashioned macaroons are. And they make a perfect last-minute present if you go round to your girl-friends for a spot of coffee and gossip!

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for the recipe! I will have to try this; they look delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...