Tuesday 19 August 2014

baby teepee

This week I have been busy making a play teepee for Baby J. My husband keeps saying she's not a baby anymore, and I should stop call her that, but oh she's still so small and tiny when she cuddles up in the little hole between my shoulder and my neck.And what about those super cute tiny sighs when she sleeps? And those teeny tiny fingers and toes?
OK, enough with the sentiments. This week, as I was saying, I made her a teepee. After browsing many tutorials on the net, I kind of went rogue and just made my own with what I could find, which is bamboo sticks from the DIY shop and a big piece of sheet fabric from John Lewis for the most part, and left-over ribbons to tie the whole thing together (I tried to teach baby how to colour-code already, but she wasn't having any of it!). The result is more eye-pleasing than it's practical I have to admit, but although it may not be the most robust of home teepees, both baby and I seem to love it for now.

It has been a busy time and with the holidays ending soon, I have found myself being really quite active lately, the only problem is to try and find the time to share any of it with you. Hopefully I will be able to do that soon, so keep tuned!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...