Friday 4 September 2015

school uniforms

trousers and top - Caroll, shoes - André, bag - Promod

skirt and top - Caroll, shoes - Aldo, purse - Oliver Bonas

top - Caroll, skirt - Cyrillus, shoes - André, pyramid purse - handmade by me, necklace and earrings - Agatha

curduroy - Joules, top - Caroll, cardigan - Cyrillus

Mum and Baby slippers - Next

This summer I really went to town with two of my favourite shops in France, Cyrillus and Caroll. I love the new Caroll collection and really wish we could buy it here in the UK, but then it's also nice to wear something which you're not going to find on everyone.
I found Baby and I some cosy little slippers for when the sun comes down and it's time to snuggle up at home at the end of the day. We're ready for school!

Cet été je me suis vraiment fait plaisir dans deux de mes magasins préférés en France, Cyrillus et Caroll. J'adore la collection automnale de chez Caroll, et des fois je voudrais bien pouvoir acheter de leurs articles ici, mais il y a du bon a porter des vetements qu'on ne retrouve pas sur tout le monde.
Je nous ai aussi trouvé a Bébé et a moi de joiles petites pantoufles cosy pour quand le soleil se couche et qu'il est temps de se dorloter a la maison en fin de journée. On est fin pretes pour la rentrée!

1 comment :

  1. Lovely outfits. It is a pity that nowadays you find the same chain shops everywhere. You can get Cath Kidston bags in Madrid now; but nice thing was to go to England and get them there. globalization I guess

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...