Monday 25 January 2016

♥ Maldives ~ part 2

Well I can't believe it's been a whole month since Christmas and the holidays, can you?
January is indeed dragging on a bit now, and to help warm your hearts and forget the gloom and doom I've put together a new Maldives post. This is time, foody that I am, I'm focusing on the a-ma-zing meals we've had while in the Niyama resort. It's easy to see why they got commended for their food and drink service.
There were almost too many highlights to mention here, so I'll let the pictures do the talking. Needless to say, I gave you a rare selfie here, but there is NO WAY I could show you my waistline after a week gorging on all this spectacular food. But hey, when in Rome...





























No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...