Wednesday 29 June 2016

3 things to smile about #2


I totally fell in love with the sofa.com Chelsea showroom when we visited a couple of weeks ago - I mean, just check out those cushions. And the room. And those floorboards. The relaxed atmosphere was super welcoming too, and there were many more things to look at than we anticipated. Well worth a visit if you need new comfy seating for your house. In the end we left empty-handed at the time, but soon put an order in for an Izzy, kinda like the velvet one in the first picture, just in a lighter colour. We can't wait to see it in our new house!

 Next up, my budding, very modest first steps into the world of pottery. The Art teacher at my school had the brilliant idea to do a quick after-work introduction to pottery for staff, and it has been the most relaxing way to end Wednesdays for the past couple of weeks. The results, well, I don't think I'm quite there yet, but I had high ambitions and brought Pinterest pictures along with me to inspire me. Anthropologie are selling the most beautiful things this summer as ever, and I've tried to recreate some of the colour schemes I saw in the shop the other day. Sadly I don't have a finished product to show you yet. Fingers crossed the glazing will all be finished before we break up.

And finally, this beauty last week. Definitely brought a smile to my face.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...