Thursday 7 April 2011

Homemade First Aid bag

What a glorious couple of days we've been having! Yesterday my colleagues and I had a meeting outside in the sun for the first time. It was bliss. The nice weather is coming at a perfect time, as it's putting me in a perfect holiday mood. Last weekend I decided to make a little first aid bag for an upcoming trip.


The red fabric is from Cath Kidston, and it was on sale the week before Christmas. I made loads of totes with it to hold the women's presents in, but no photos were taken at the time.
Talking of Cath Kidston, the latest newletter they sent me was just full of cuteness, and I think I am going to be tempted by the Royal Wedding memorabilia, especially the tea towel. In any case I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to experiencing this event, I think it will be great, and having the day off to celebrate it will certainly prove to be a popular move.
Now, time to go pack for that holiday!

2 comments :

  1. Such cute stuff for the big day, I hadn't seen her website before- very cute stuff! My daughter grew up in love with William!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute 1st-aid bag! and see you have dared with zips, great job!
    Hope you've had a wonderful Easter break, mine is finishing today, aaggg!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...