Thursday 28 July 2016

French goodies





Whenever I go back to France there are certain things I always like to bring back with me. Nothing is really essential, but with my super sweet tooth it's nice to find some Poulain cooking chocolate to bake with, for example. This time was no exception, and I went over the top indulged once more. Sadly, this is not all of the sweet loot, but since I intend for it to last into the Autumn, I figure it's best to pretend the rest doesn't exist. Hopefully it will stay hidden in the back of the cupboard for a couple of months.



Onto the bathroom goodies. I have been a fan of Bourjois shower gels for years, they're nicely fragranced and not too overpowering. My favourite is by far "deshabillez-moi" but it's not available evrywhere, so this time I got different ones.
The hair oil is a new one for me, but I felt like my hair needed a bit of a break, as the water is very hard where my parents live. It works a treat, and I'll definitely be using it regularly.
My bedside table doesn't have much from France apart from the tissues. The packaging was just too cute to leave them behind in the supermarket.
What about you, what are your favourite goodies to bring back from your travels?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...