Tuesday 18 October 2016

my little Brooklyn box


My Little Brooklyn Box arrived! And guess what people, it is spot on season and trend once more, I loved it at first sight. The blogosphere seems to have been filled with lovely pics from all the lovely people I follow this year, and it's kind of given me the urge to go myself - Mr Peony, if you ever read this post, yes, I've made up my mind and would love to have a look around ;)
The October box is such a breath of fresh air as the days gets darker, shorter and colder.






Our lifestyle goodies this month were a lovely tin mug ("coffee made me do it" is a nice touch, too) in an equally lovely box. I think I'll be using it with soup, kind of more in tune with the season.
The perk this month is a stencil for making fancy cocoa drawings on the top of your coffee - again, I am thinking savoury sprinkles, like sesame seeds on pumpkin soup maybe?
We also had three lovely pins (soooo retro!) with the modern twist of having a pair for your collars, as presented on the card. I love this idea.







The beauty stuff is pretty exciting too, with a gold Kohl pen by Terry (never had one of those before, and hadn't come across this brand either), a super pink gloss from Sephora, which instantly reminded me of Kinski in Paris,Texas for some reason, and the Little Beauty treat is a nail treatment, which again is so perfect this month!
I have to say I also fell in love with Kanako's illustration, I think it's possible the cutest of the year and once I find a nice frame for it it is going up on the wall for sure.
Overall a nice box again this month, and I am really proud of myself for not giving in to the temptation to look at Instagram and discover the theme before my box arrived in my pigeon hole in work. Every month, it feels like the best day of the month in work. I totally recommend getting it delivered there, nothinng makes me happier. Well, coffee and a nice biccie maybe? Nah, not even close.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...